Friday, July 06, 2012

I'm blinddd


so bloody cute rightttttttt


the difference between me and farah >.<
i really love her handwriting.


BUT I CAN BE NEAT TOO!


with jewel!
i wanna cut my fringe alreadyyyyyy.
and my hair.
too unkempt :(


hate it when falsies fail on me.
meh.

harry potter exhibit with junying today!
i actually love it?
first time doing such things with a friend, it's so enjoyable too (:
and i like lar, it's interesting, and finally an exhibit which i have enough knowledge to begin with.
shiok.

bought the beans for farah cos she bought me hkity marshmallows the other day to cheer me up!
my work is filled with nice people.
i am in bliss <3

although i think i'm sadistic in nature..
i know i'll find out things that will hurt me.
i know i'll find out he's a compulsive liar.
but i still go ahead, and let the truth hurt me.
so i looked at the pictures, checked the dates.
kaobei-ed to smlj, and then i slept.

to be honest, it didn't hurt.
i felt sour, then stupid, then amused.

i guess when things become insignificant, u just won't give a fuck anymore.

well, i guess i just 看不开 to a certain extent.
i need people to slap the truth on my face,
then i'll be able to leave my self made fairytale.
and i believe 障眼法 do exist, and a lot of people are using it.
oh wells, the world.

that said, i'm glad i'm a more positive person now.
i find distractions, i numb myself, and i learn,
if there's not a need to know, don't bother to know.
ignorance is REALLY bliss.
no doubt about it.

and tay, as asshole as u are sometimes, especially recently.
thank you for your love.
i'm sorry i'm so broken and damaged sometimes, i can't handle our issues properly,
but thank you, for trying to make things better.
because when i step out of everything and take a look, i do see your efforts.
they ain't futile, so thank you.
but please, STOP BEING AN ASS.
love you nonetheless. :)

No comments: