Monday, June 25, 2012

Blind


funny how i still feel zoned out everytime i hear this song.
i can't believe i still remember how significant this song was to me.
lol.
the gullible me in the past.

anyway, i'm actually very touched by my friends today.

so lili ah xian & yvonne were supposed to have dinner at 2d1n yesterday.
and today when i saw lili.
she gave the ai mai ai mai face when she wanna tell me things.
she's just very afraid that i'll be upset or affected when she tell me that.
lol.

then come ah xian.
the exact same reaction.
i totally can feel their inertia (lol).
he gave the 'i don't know if i should say the name out a not cos i am afraid u will be affected'

then yvonne.
really wanna laugh.

but i'm happy, that they are very concerned about my feelings!
that at least they do bother and care if i will be affected or not.
so thank you bosses.
i am fine, and you all can just say the name out as and when you all want.
WO HEN OK DE.

but, thank you!

especially yvonne for the hkitty box!
and lili for the dinner & everything else.
i know i'm a lazy worker but i know u love me and i love you too.

我是很爱很爱很爱你们的 :)

No comments: