Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weary,

 

  

yesterday.
cosmic gate was good.
pissed with uncivilized bitches at members.
went home early, camwhored.
slept.

woke up about 6?
felt so upset cos shithole ain't around.
then i went back to sleep after whining to him.
hate that he's away :(

alright, happy things!
yina brought us out for office dinner!
then dessert!
NUTELLA TART.
knnbbqfucking awesome fantabulous.
i want bring tay and all my friends to eat there too.
woohooo!

  

i captioned it as 2 balls + 1 cock.
and they said no one will like that pic.
TOO BAD.
I GOT LIKE 5 LIKES?
hahahahahaha.

  

lovely farah! :)
i want her boobs :<
permed her hair too.
chio right!
hahahaha.

  

braided yina's hair too!
i think with her hair colour like this, it's really damn chio if u braid it.
the perm sorta failed, but ok lah, shi not bad de.
WOOHOO I AM MULTI TALENTED ^^

i told her i only got 12 likes, so i ask yina to post it on her instagram.
she got 131 likes with that same pic -.-
WTF RIGHT. THE DIFFERENCE.
haha. nabei.

  

instagram had been hanging on me lately :(
i gotta screenshot pictures for fear of losing them.
hahaha.


  

and i wore jeans... after so long.
TVD's pastel jeans in vintage blue S! :D
my minion name is Kitty (you know why la hor)
so yeah, i believe i am doing a very good job in replying emails.
and i feel ultra happy when people Hi Kitty or Thanks Kitty me.
HAHAHAH.
ok, my self obsession with kitty :x

  

upcoming TVD dress! <3
so chiooooo.
and i gotta change to decent style.
so yeah, hello sweet dresses.
hahahahahaha.

  

  

with lyna & jess!
thank you lyna's boy for the drinks (first meeting, good impression made uh)
and jess! thank you sexy watermelon...
sorry for leaving early but i'm sure you had fun!

i feel like a perv but i love all my friends boobs.
haha.

soo.. as much as i love clubbing, i decided i'll quit.
bit by bit.

i pretty much want a lepak chill weekends,
but sometimes it's hard when you have a bf who clubs & drinks alot too.
not an excuse, but inevitably, if tay clubs i'll also go party with my friends.
it just makes no sense to me having to wait for him at home and worrying what he's doing :<
although we reached an agreement, although i don't worry that much now.
i think i'm just too scarred to step out of it.
lol, ok i'll try then.
to not club when he clubs, and see what happens.
maybe i'll even like my quiet night without him.
but i actually like his smell more whenever he drinks, so yeah.
HAHAH. 
FAN JIAN TO THE MAX 
>.<

i'm so tired i worked the whole saturday.
and the only time i can rest was dinner, but it just seem not enough.
so.. just a little rant.

after the money incident, which i think stirred alot of doubts and unhappiness in the family.
which i hate admitting to.
but yah.

then, got a lashing from dad on friday.
he said he doesn't like me to go to clubs etc, and ask me to stop going.
honestly, it's the first time he scolded me for my partying.
he had never stopped me or expressed any disdain all along.
i don't know is it cos he never realized i clubbed / drank almost everyday during their divorce period,
or the period when i go mbk almost everyday with sam,
or after breaking up with mdk where i clubbed every wed, fri, sat.
i'm just, bewildered.
but fine, i'm willing to compromise as long as he's happy.

then today, told him i'm staying over at mum's.
cos i'm really tired, i don't wanna spend on cab..
and i still wanna do up my launch for tmr.
he replied ok, then afterwhich, he replied something like i better be at my mum's, cos it's late i shouldn't be running around outside.
well, i mms-ed him a pic of me in my sis's room to prove that i'm at my mum's.
i don't need to do this in the past.
or maybe it's cos i'm staying over at my mum's too frequently now due to tay.
i don't know, i just don't like that he doubts me.

asked my sis for a favour to drive home my stocks.
and so she asked me to bring it over to her place.
although it's only a 5-10mins walk, but the stocks were really fucking heavy.
my back hurts so bad throughout the walk.
and i called her instead of texted her when i reached despite her request.
and she was obviously very unhappy cos i accidentally woke caylia up.
i know i shouldn't complain cos she's doing me a favour already.
but i don't know, i think i'm just tired.

cried while walking back.
and i just feel,
我真的很累。
i think work really wears me out.
i think i was too pampered and spoilt.
and i guess i just have to pay for my mistake for over spending that time.
meh.

i don't know, since young, i love going home.
i love being home.
even when i'm with mdk, if we got no plans, it'll just be nua at my house.
i love it whenever my friends come over, i like that my friends like coming over too.
i love going home cos it makes me happy.
but recently, i dread heading home.
and i don't like this feeling at all.

and cos tay is in thailand and i didn't want to tell him anything cos i don't want my mood to spoil his trip.
it just sucks feeling so lonely handling all these.
but i'm thankful though.
his twitter dp made me laugh.
it's amazing, how he's still the one who cheered me up despite not knowing anything.
i never had these.
so thank you tay.
and faster come back :)

i guess being loved is the best gift i can ever get from anyone :)

end of rant.
i'll sleep and self heal.
and i'll be happy again tmr cos i'm working at my fav place <3

No comments: