Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm in here.


and so... dearest bf flew to thailand to hug thai girls :<
wo hen jealous.
wo hen angry that he refused to pack me inside his luggage when obviously i can squeeze into it.
RAWR.
:<

hahaha.
meh miss him so much :(

yesterday!
butter-ed and yea, it was really better than expected.
well all my butter experiences always suck, so yah, yesterday one was.
ok, awesome company makes awesome party!



with babyferm! loveeee her top.

and june was not wearing any bra!
her boobs are like damn damn damn damn damn soft.
so yes b, I FINALLY GROPED REAL BIG BOOBS.
you are not the only one now HAHA.


everyone loves my dress & my ass.
^^

and someone gave me this 'call me' sticker which is so cute.
hahaha.



the queue for free flow is horrifying.
the r&b room was so fucking packed.
shocked that i can still bump into familiar faces.

finally saw bobo & ben after soooo long!
so happy to see them ^^
 
and we went home - Zouk.
hahahahaha.

anyhows, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIAQI!
MAY WONDERSTELLAR HUAT PINEAPPLE TARTS.
STAY PRETTY & HOT & SEXY & WONDERFUL & EVERYTHING NICE.
XOXO.

and i can now die in peace because i finally saw tommywee in real life.
SO FUCKING GORGEOUS.
woohhhooooo.

swee choon-ed for the first time & i like their dimsum!
so yummeh!
and june, she can really eat.
hahahaah.



went home missing the bf so bad i hugged my shirt to sleep cos he sprayed his cologne on it.
hahahaha.
MEH.

i hate u shithole tay :<



today.
babylove made me a bookmark cos i requested.
love the chats.
love the teasing.
love everything.
love you smlj.
sorry for the lack of time for you, but you know i'm always here <3

aiight, and the asshole just whatsapped me
'fucking drunk'
MEH. 

i can't help but think about the number of siam bus who just grinded him :<
hahahahahaha.
ok la i'm kidding.

miss you truckloads.
have fun.
happy birthday to your friend.
and come back soon.
xo.

goodnight world.

No comments: