Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Find Shelter In This Way


today bf said he missed me and asked me to send him a pic of my pretty face.
i sent him this.
HAHAHA.
CHIO WHAT, NO?
hur.
haha.


and caylia, she mastered the annoying technique of..
S C R E A M I N G.
gosh. 

we decided to tease her so isa baby passed her for me to carry.
then she immediately start SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING.
hahahaha so poor thing, and this is the aftermath.
maxed out after all the screaming & crying i guess.
it's only about 20seconds?
but sigh, so cute so adorable, i can't help but say sorry to her and sayang her pat pat her.
yiyi hai shi ai ni de baobei.
muahs 



and this is how i shut my friend up.
lol, i think i'm damn anal sometimes, but yea.
but sho sweet right.
ok la, tay is very shweet too.
hahahahaha.

side track: my brother is fucking annoying.
he keeps trying to 挑拨离间。
kor why you like that one whyyyyyyy :<


and my eyes are so black T.T
the infection never heal, the skin is forever peeling.
cost of wanting to look beautiful.
meh.

i'm a super woman! cleared 100+ emails.
i am very proud of myself.
although my boss is, i dunno, ultra super woman?
ok, damn fucking proud of you too yinagoh.
我颁 ’最佳不是人‘ 奖杯给你。
hahahaha.

aiight, in 24 hours time i'll be hugging dearest bf to sleep.
SHI HAPPY DE.

ok wan an people.

xo.

No comments: